Thursday, May 19, 2011

Itzel+Nathan... Married!!!

WOW!!!

Itzel and Nathan's May 14th wedding was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L and as close as possible to whatever perfection on a wedding day may be.  Truly, if I ever could imagine and describe a perfect wedding it would be the Dunn's. Weather was amazing, location was beautiful, details were adorable and the ambience was absolutely breathtaking. 

I have been anxiously awaiting this wedding for a few months now and I felt so honored to have been asked back after photographing Nathan's sister's wedding back in June last year. I felt like I was part of their family :)

Seriously, I practically wanted to give "Grams," Nathan's lovely grandmother, a hug when I saw her! Thankfully, I held back. But I did not hold back any squeals of joy as I saw Itzel's dream wedding unfold before my very eyes.

If ever a couple could remind me what fairy tale love is like, it is Nathan and Itzel. At some point after the ceremony and right before they cut the cake I remember thinking to myself that I was witnessing true love. Itzel and Nathan are madly in love with one another. Their presence amongst each other is inspiring and gives one hope that love can be tangible when shared with the perfect soulmate. 

Soulmates. That's what Itzel and Nathan are. 

To the newly wed couple, thank you. Thank you for believing in me and trusting me enough to ask me back as your wedding photographer. I am very blessed to have met the two of you and feel honored to have shared with you on your wedding day. Itzel, your attention to detail is impeccable. You planned and executed an amazingly beautiful wedding. Truly a DIY bride, Itzel left me with a smile on my face throughout the day until the very end. 

See for yourself!


Congratulations Itzel and Nathan... I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!!! Again, Thank you :) Thank you for letting me share with you. I wish you both a blessed and healthy marriage full of happiness and success!!!!

Wohooooo!!! It's almost Friday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!