Friday, May 13, 2011

Virginia + Omar... Engaged!!! Hidalgo, Texas

Back in November I met Virginia after participating in a small bridal show. I clearly remember speaking with her about my Wedding Collection and everything I had to offer as a wedding photographer. She had specific questions and was so sweet and listened attentively. When she called later on and made an appointment to meet with me I was delighted. 

It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know Virginia and Omar. I am very much looking forward to photographing their upcoming wedding this summer. I especially enjoyed spending a lovely afternoon with the two of them capturing their love for each other. 

Virginia is smart, successful and very much in love with her prince charming. Omar is somewhat timid and extremely respectful. Quite frankly, he is a well-mannered gentleman. Virginia and Omar together are an amazingly sweet couple. They were set up by their family and, thankfully for Omar, pharmacy school did not take too much of Virginia's time. 

Fast forward a few years and Omar will marry Virginia on a beautiful summer day. I am very excited for their upcoming wedding and I am excited to share with you some of my favorites from their engagement session. It's more than usual but I just couldn't decide ;)


Virginia and Omar, Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for choosing me as your wedding photographer. I have grown very fond of the two of you as a couple. You deserve lots of happiness and  I am sure the Lord will bless you with a lifetime of beautiful memories. 

**I spent Monday afternoon photographing Virginia's bridal session... too bad I can't share those with you just yet... 

I hope you're having a good week... Yay! It's almost Friday ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!