Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby Love... Emma :)

Cristina and Rollie fell in love, married and had a baby.

Emma :)

This sweet baby girl has got to be one of the cutest little girls I've met! I have anxiously awaited her arrival over the past month and extremely excited to finally photograph her. Her parents, Cristina and Rollie, are an amazing couple and they have brought a beautiful baby girl into this world. Baby Emma was asleep the entire session and made my job a piece-of-cake. 

She is cute. She is tiny. She is absolutely adorable!!! 


Rollie and Cristina, THANK YOU! I am so glad we met earlier this summer and, more importantly, that Baby Emma has made her debut in the world. Emma is adorable and a perfect addition to your beautiful growing family. I wish you all the blessings in the world. Welcome the world Emma!!!

Nighty night my friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!