Sunday, August 14, 2011

Luna.

I find it irrevocably amazing that I can look up at the sky and daze off into wonder. I napped for the last five days straight and still manage to be tired when I get myself to bed. Surely it is a subconscious, perhaps even metaphysical, sign that I need to slow down a little, just a little, bit and rejoice in the beauty of being.  

Summer is almost at an end and I am very much anticipating the next phase of 2011. As the year rounds out I can't help but look forward to next summer. I have decided to stop living in fear. To never look back. To jump without second guessing. I have decided to be.  

Life is beautiful. Life is precious. Life is mine and I am anxious to live it. Next year around this time I will be enjoying the breeze of a lovely summer night, just like I am now. I will look up at the moon, the same one I am staring at right now. I will be one year older, and perhaps a little bit more wise. 

I look forward to that.

"It seemed to be a necessary ritual that he should prepare himself for sleep by meditating under the solemnity of the night sky... a mysterious transaction between the infinity of the soul and the infinity of the universe."  ~Victor Hugo



Good night.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!