Friday, April 6, 2012

Mini Sessions - 2012 Mother's Day

Mother's Day is coming up and because I have such an amazing mother who loves me, cares for me, and protects me I thought it would be fitting to offer mini sessions for all of you who'd like to gift a portrait session for your mother. 

The Mother's Day Mini Sessions can be used for some quick family portraits or as a gift to your mother for portraits of herself. Regardless, the mini session will be a great way to gift your beloved mother a truly memorable and special gift... the gift of an instant family heirloom. 



The Details
Sessions will be scheduled between April 6th and May 2nd. I am available Monday thru Friday as well as Saturdays with a scheduled appointment. The ideal shooting times will be from 9 AM to 11 AM and from 4 PM to 7 PM. You can choose a time slot and I will let you know if it is available. Sundays are available but only from 4 PM to 7 PM.

The session fee is $95 (plus tax) and includes a 30 minute session, on location, five (5) 5x7 photographs and a CD with the watermarked images from your session for you to use on the web.** The location(s) will be restricted to the McAllen, Pharr, Edinburg and Weslaco areas. If you'd like the session at another location, a travel fee will have to apply.  To reserve your mini-session spot, the $95 fee must be paid in full prior to the session. 

To reserve your spot and time, please email me at mary@marisolizaguirre.com or call (956) 569-2257. If I am unable to answer your phone call, please leave me a voicemail or feel free to send me a text message. I will get back to you immediately. If you have any questions, let me know :)

I look forward to photographing you!! 
Xoxo

**The CD will contain the images from your session at a low-resolution and will be watermarked with my logo for your personal use on the web. Images may be used on your Facebook profile page, blog, and shared via email. The CD is NOT for printing images. The CD is NOT for editing the images. The CD does NOT grant you, the holder, copyright permission. The CD is solely for you to share your images on the web. If you'd like to purchase high resolution images on a CD with a License to Print, you can order that at an additional price.

I'm sorry for sounding imperative, but I have had prior incidents where my images have been used for other purposes without my permission. It is to your advantage that you understand the difference between personal use and using my images for personal business/financial gain.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!