Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vintage Purse.

Yesterday I took a break from being at the office all day and took a stroll down the street to visit the antique stores in hopes of finding neat treasures, and I did! I found some more mason jars for my collection but the prettiest find was a cute little evening purse. I love purses, handbags, totes... they all scream femininity. 

When I came across this cute little black purse I squealed and knew I was taking it home. It's small and holds my phone, wallet, car keys and Chapstick. It is velvet with gold trimming and a row of six little rhinestones to add some sparkle. 

The best part, it cost me SIX DOLLARS! Wahoo! I found it at a cute little store called Coco's Vintage down Texas Boulevard in Weslaco. It is literally right across my office so I often do venture into it when I'm around. I searched for them online and found their Facebook page HERE






If you're in the area, you should take a stroll down Texas Boulevard and visit the antique stores!

Xoxo :)

1 comments:

Julie Renee said...

YUM! That's one gorgeous little handbag you have there, girlfriend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!