Monday, April 16, 2012

D'Gala Grand Opening & Bridal Expo

Beautiful brides, I will be at the grand opening of the newly announced wedding venue called D'Gala located in McAllen, Texas on Thursday to celebrate it's grand opening and participate in a bridal expo. I'd love to invite you on behalf of the event... there will be many fabulous and amazingly talented wedding vendors to help you prepare your gorgeous wedding. I am also delighted to inform you that Yva and I will be there to answer any questions you may have regarding the wedding collections. 

Here are the details...

D'Gala Banquet & Event Center
2100 W Nolana Ave. 
McAllen, Texas 
5-9 PM
There will be music, food and the admission is free!

If you are getting married, please come out and chat with me! I look forward to meeting you! In honor of the bridal expo, I will be having a booking special... so come visit me!!! 

Xoxoxo :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!