Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Jimenez ♥ Portraits

A few days I blogged about meeting Anna and Salvador for their bride and groom portraits in lieu of their upcoming 25th Anniversary celebration.Well along with their romantic couple's session, I had the opportunity to later photograph some casual and relaxed family portraits. I truly loved photographing Anna and Salvador - their session was so much fun! 

Their family session was nothing less than fun as well. Anna and Salvador's children were a pleasure to get to know. Salvador Jr, the youngest and only son, was really timid at first but eventually loosened up... thanks to his two wonderful sisters :)

This beautiful family of five care about one another and their love is evident in their images. Salvador and Anna, thank you for allowing me to photograph some of the most important things in your life. Thank you! I hope you cherish your images and, again, I wish you many, many more years of a happy marriage and a healthy family.


On a more personal/slash/business note, I am feeling a little under the weather. Oh no!!! I am hoping I feel much better tomorrow :)

Wohoo!! It's almost Friday... I hope your week is going exceptionally well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!