Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wedding ♥ Anna and Salvador - McAllen, Texas

Half of my job is to interact and photograph couples engaged to be married. They are beaming with love and so excited to get to spend the rest of their lives together. In a society where marriage longevity is no longer the norm, I am delighted to meet and interact many couples who are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. Within all the couples I have met over the past year, I have also come across many couples looking for me to photograph their 25th and 50th wedding celebrations. 

I absolutely love it!!! I love seeing couples gaze at one another in what I can only imagine is minimally the way they looked when they first fell in love. A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting one of those couples. Ana and Salvador will be celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversary later on this month and I am honored to have captured some bride and groom portraits for them.

When Ana and Salvador where first married years ago, they did not have a photographer. They have no wedding portraits to reflect back on - to pass on to their children as heirlooms. This time around, Ana was determined to have images to look back on as they near their 50th anniversary in the distant future. Spending the afternoon with them was truly a pleasure. I had so much fun getting to know them and their wonderful  children.

Salvador is completely smitten by his beautiful wife. Ana is head over heels still in love with her husband. The two of them together evoke what I hope to one day after many, many years of marriage. Love. Ana and Salvador are completely in love and my camera captured that for them. 

Ana and Salvador, thank you for allowing me to catch a little glimpse of your love. I hope you truly cherish your photos and can look back many years later at the love you two share. Congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary. You are truly blessed! May the Lord bless you with many more years of love!

Again, congratulations!!!


 Stay tuned for their family session...
Have a great day friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!