Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gladys + RJ are having a baby!!! ♥ McAllen, Texas

Expecting parents are always so happy to be photographed and Gladys and RJ are no exception. I met Gladys a few years ago right before her wedding. She hired me to photograph her bridal shower and I was just starting out in learning photography. Just weeks away from her wedding day, Gladys glowed as every bride does. I did not get to meet RJ that day, no boys allowed at the shower! But I do remember him sending her a special gift for her to open in front of all her special guests.

I remember photographing her as she opened the boxes and she beamed with happiness. It was apparent she was head over heels in love with her fiance. Fast forward two and a half years later and I finally had the chance to meet her prince charming.

Gladys and RJ are expecting their first child in a few weeks and I had the joy of photograhing them together as they prepare for the baby's arrival. I feel very honored because Gladys rememberd me and allowed me to catch a glimpse of her wonderful and blessed life. These two are well on their way to making wonderful parents. And they make great models, too! Both of them were so natural in front of the camera that I think this has definitely become one of the easisest sessions I have photographed. 

RJ and Gladys, thank you! Thank you for allowing me to photograph your love, baby bump and parental glow. I wish you many congratulations on the pending baby and hope you are blessed with a healthy child. Congratulations and best wishes for your growing family!!!



I hope you had a fantastic Tuesday!!! Come back tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!