Thursday, March 24, 2011

Website ♥ Marisol Izaguirre Photography

Okay, so last month I decided I finally had the time to update my website. I imagined the project would take me a week at the most to completely redesign it.

Umm... I was wrong. It has taken me a little over a month to (finally!) complete it...

With moving, sessions, and life in general, getting the site finished became an itty bitty stressful. I knew what I wanted it to look like, sort of. I had a general idea with a few specific details but for about three weeks something was missing. After I sat there and stared at the computer screen without any distractions my vision began to come together, on screen.

Slowly, the design began to make sense to me and I managed to get myself back on track. After three weeks of designing and then deleting, I am finally proud to unveil my newly re-designed website.

Thank you, yes you, for waiting patiently. And thank you to my family for previewing oh-so-many times non-stop and to Chris for helping me tie it all together.

Ladies and gentlemen, here's a preview of the new site. Please feel free to head on over to http://marisolizaguirre.com for a complete look :)

Thank you and have an amazing day!!!

I use Showit to build my site, with the help of Photoshop. I think I may need another round of lasik after staring at the computer screen for so long, aghh! But well worth it, I hope :) What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!