Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Portraits ♥ Baby Nathaniel - McAllen, Texas

Babies are the cutest subjects to photograph.

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby Nathanial for a few months now. Two weeks ago, he made his debut here on earth... Congratulations to the Islas family!

I met Yolanda, Nathaniel's mom, back in January and photographed her towards the end of the month for a maternity and family session. Sebastian, Nathaniel's big brother, was so fun, spunky and. a sweetheart. I enjoyed getting to talk with him about lollipops and cartoons. He was excited to have a little brother or little sister; the Islas family did not know what they were having at the time so it made the waiting way more exciting. Can you believe that?!

If I was anxious, imagine being an expecting parent - gasp! It must be a beautiful journey awaiting the birth of your child. Nathaniel was the quietest newborn I have photographed to date. He was completely asleep for the entire session. Photographing him was so easy. At a mere five days old, Nathaniel was effortlessly one of the cutest babies I have met.

Yolanda, I congratulate you on the addition to your family. You are completely blessed. I wish you and your family a blessed life full of love and health. Baby Nathaniel, you are adorable :)

Now for some cute baby pictures...

 On his daddy's hand...

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Vg:-) said...

These pictures are precious. You took awesome pictures. The baby looks so natural and comfortable. Keep up the excellent work

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!