Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bridal Session ♥ La Joya, Texas

The weekend has been absolutely busy but oh-so-great :) Friday's wedding was amazing and now Krystal and Larry have wed. While we await the wedding photos, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite images from Krystal's bridal session. Krystal chose her wedding venue location for her her bridal photos and I think it was a great choice. Rancho El Charco (http://ranchoelcharco.com/) is immensly large and the possibilites were endless! The afternoon was perfect for shooting at the ranch and the weather was amazing. It was warm but cool and there were no mosquitoes!! The fall weather allowed us to take our time with the session without breaking a sweat, especially for my bride in her beautiful dress.

I've mentioned before that in middle school Krystal was my very best friend. When she hired me as her wedding photographer it was the first time we had time to reconnect and see each other since the days back in high school. Even then, we rarely saw each other and had not really spoken with her since we were way younger. Fortunately, from the very first time we reconnected I think we literally reconnected... It was like if I had never stopped seeing her and we had continued to grow up together. I had not seen her mom since the 7th or 8th grade but spending time with them both during the bridal session was so much fun and just like old times. Literally, I felt so at ease with them and extremely comfortable. It certainly felt like we were the same little girls who spent countless hours hanging out with one another.

Krystal, you looked absolutely radiant and even more beautiful on your wedding day. I had so much fun spending the afternoon with you and your mom. And to your mom, thank you for everything... from driving me home sometimes during middle school to being so kind and gracious and making me feel so much more than just one of the wedding vendors.

Now for the beautiful bride, she is truly amazing...




















Wedding photos coming soon ;) Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!