Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's easy to forget about your wedding...

...when you get to admire so many beautiful people enjoying theirs! It's Tuesday, slowly creeping into Wednesday, and I have a fabulous wedding this weekend. I've been looking forward to the wedding for a few months now so YAY! because it's finally here :) I often wonder what it feels like to be in the final days leading up to a wedding, your wedding. As the photographer, I get anxious and excited for the day to arrive. When I am at the venue, I smile when the bride walks down the aisle. I want to cry when the groom is working hard to keep it together because I know deep down he probably wants tro cry from sheer happiness. Above all, I absolutely love to take a minute and enjoy the actual ceremony myself. The reception would not happen without the ceremony, so to me it is the most important aspect of a wedding. Come to think of it, the ceremony is the wedding.

Different couples, different venues but the love two people share is always the same. I see it, my camera captures it. I L.O.V.E. photographing weddings and couples in love. It's the best! So as I attempt to check off my to do list for the week and finish the workload, I leave you with a single image from my bride's bridal session. Ideally we shoot these a bit earlier, but due to scheduling conflicts we finally managed last Friday and the day was absolutely perfect.
I hope you had a great day and an even better tomorrow ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!