Thursday, October 14, 2010

LeFave Wedding ♥ McAllen, Texas

Earlier this summer I had the opportunity to meet a wonderful couple. Sarita and Kennedy met with me one hot day in late May and hired me as their wedding photographer. I looked forward all summer towards their wedding day. Sarita and Kennedy met while attending the same college in Florida. They are a bit timid at first but very much in love and full of happiness. During our consultation Kennedy had specific questions, which I loved that he knew what they both wanted from their wedding photography, and Sarita perfectly described the vision she and her groom shared for their wedding day.

The ceremony was nothing short of sweetness - both intimate and romantic. Every single person in attendance was glowing with happiness for the soon to be wife and husband. I was too. I felt like I was a part of their family and felt overjoyed at hearing them say I do. Their wedding took place at one of my favorite valley venues, Quinta Mazatlan. I've visited Quinta Mazatlan quite a bit within the past year and it ranks as one of my favorite places for an outdoor wedding. It's part of the World Birding Center Organization (http://www.worldbirdingcenter.org/) and is home to a variety of nature's creatures - many of which I saw that day.

As a couple, Kennedy and Sarita are laid back and relaxed. As my bride and groom, they were utterly in love and excited to be with one another for the rest of their lives. I had so much at their quiet yet romantic wedding. Mr. and Mrs. LeFave, Thank you for trusting me to capture your wedding day. You both were so kind and curteous towards me and I truly appreciate it. I wish you a healthy and blessed marriage. Once again, Congratulations!

Have a great day my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!