Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner ;)

I decided a week and a half ago that I wanted to focus some attention on some sort of project to keep my mind moving forward rather than dwelling. There was an ad on the Valley Wedding Pages website (http://valleyweddingpages.com/) advertising a Wedding & Quincenera Fair and I thought about attending, not as a bride, but as a vendor. The idea seemed like the perfect project... but it was in less than a week so I had to put my brain on overdrive and prepare myself to show my photography. One of my brides said I should participate as a vendor because it really helped her, as a bride, narrow her choice of wedding vendors. So when the idea came across, I ran with it. And my mom did too, as a matter of fact every member of my family did as well as Chris and his parents. It was such a group effort for almost a week non-stop. But more details on the wedding fair tomorrow because today I wanted to announce the winners of the Engagement Session from Sunday's wedding fair.

Thank you to all the lovely couples and gals who signed up for the session. I was excited to see who the winner was and giddy about calling them later this afternoon. For all my other couples who attended the fair and happen to be reading this, Thank You! Thank you for taking your time to visit my booth and speak with me. I wish you happy wedding planning and a blessed marriage! I hope we get a chance to work together :)

Have a beautiful afternoon my dear friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Be blessed!